Director | Out of School Hours Care (OSHC / OOSH) | Eastern Suburbs Area
A great opportunity for the next step in your career to come join this NFP parent committee and lead the centre as the Director, in Sydney’s East.
About the role:
- $105 – $110K, yes you read that correctly – well above award.
- Full Time | 38 Hours | Block Shifts
- Energetic and progressive team already in place
- Experienced leader to take the centre into its next phase of development.
About the centre:
- A permanent full-time position, 38 hours per week, working block shifts Monday to Friday.
- Bonus structure in place.
- Nominated Supervisor position.
- Lead, guide, and support a team which provides high quality care to children whilst ensuring the smooth operation of the day to day operations.
Who are we looking for?
- Fantastic support in place structurally already with lots of other senior staff,
- Operates before, after and vacation care all from dedicated space within school grounds.
- CCMS program used is QikKids.
- Great organisational structure with a well-equipped team and support.
- Energetic and progressive team already in place.
- Work within this positive school community who value and understand OSHC and how vital and important the centre is.
- Approved Provider is a volunteer Parent Management Committee whose main priority is quality for the children, and they recognise and value their Educators at the service.
- Experienced and strong, but compassionate, leader to take the centre into its next phase of development and continue to maintain a positive culture amongst the team of educators already in place.
- Experience with financial management, budgets and rostering an advantage.
- Management experience in leading and motivating a team of educators.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to maintain professional relationships with the school community.
- Experience with QikKids an advantage.
- A high level of understanding of the NQF and all it encompasses - NQS, Framework, Regulations.
- Relevant qualification to the industry of Diploma or above.
- CHCPRT001: Identify and respond to children and young people at risk - Accredited Child Protection (or willing to obtain, 1-day course).
- HLTAID004: Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting (or willing to obtain, 1-day course).
Looking for an individual that understands, adheres and promotes The National Principles for Child Safe Organisations
. In your position, you will create a culture, adopt strategies and take action to promote child wellbeing and prevent hard to children and young people.
A Working with Children Check and Criminal History Check applies to this position. What now?
This is a great opportunity for the next chapter of your career.
Please do not hesitate to inquire for any further questions on this position. How to apply:
Include a cover letter
with your resume
for the position, stating how you would suit this Director role.
Please apply through the link or email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Firefly HR - OSHC Specific Recruitment
Encouraging Positive Change in OSHC - made by Educators for Educators.
Every child deserves a champion. An adult who will never give up on them, who understands the power of connection and insists that they become the best that they can possibly be.
- RITA PIERSON
- $105 - $110K, yes you read that correctly - well above award
- Full Time | 38 Hours | Block Shifts | Energetic & progressive
- Experienced leader to take the centre into its next phase of development