Enrolment & Admin Officer | Early Childhood Education (ECE) | Box Hill (Sydney)
Are you looking for a new & completely off the floor opportunity in an Early Childhood Education service that is brand new & working for a NFP?
Warami ~ Hello (Darug)
This service is located on land that is part of the Country of the inland Darug people, whose territory extended from the Blue Mountains to the coast. The word Darug comes from the Aboriginal word for yam.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Enrolment and Administration officer
who believes in providing exceptional customer service. Working in the reception area, you will be meeting and greeting families and responsible for overall administration of enrolments, attendance recording and childcare subsidy.
“The art if teaching is the art of assisting discovery”
- Mark van Doren
If this is you, this is an amazing opportunity to join a Non-for Profit
Early Childhood Education service located in Box Hill in Sydney’s Hill District. You will be working in consultation with the Director alongside other dedicated Early Childhood Education professionals that truly put the child first- quality of care at the forefront of all that they do. About the role:
About you (Criteria):
- Working Monday to Friday, 5 days, perm part time of 30 hours per week.
- Hours each day are negotiable for the right candidate and may look like 10:30am – 5pm.
- Non-for profit, brand new service with excellent facilities.
- Licenced for 60 children.
- Responsible for the overall administration of enrolments, fees, attendance recording and childcare subsidies.
- Exceptional customer service delivered to both children and their families is required.
- Brand new facilities and service, where you will have your own desk and computer that is not accessible to the children.
- Approx $30.37 - $34.41 ph ($47K - $53.5K + 10% Super) | NFP Provider | New Service.
- General administration such as email correspondence, preparing documents, spreadsheets and data entry, maintain filing systems and the like.
- NFP employer is dedicated to supporting staff and provide a EAP program as well as other wellbeing initiatives.
- Certificate in Business Administration is desirable.
- 12 months experience in a similar role or within the education and care is essential.
- Experience using Xplor or other Child Care Management Software System (CCMS).
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Intermediate systems skills including Microsoft Office in particular Word and Excel.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative to ensure all tasks are completed at a high level.
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders in a positive, sensitive and respectful manner to achieve mutually agreeable outcomes.
- Inter-personal skills aligned to the Values of Respect, Encouragement and Care
- Ability to relate to families experiencing hardship in a manner aligned to the Catholic Mission
- Current Working With Children’s Check.
- Police check.
- PRODA account (will have to create & use for CCMS).
- Current working rights.
- HLTAID004 or HLTAID012- Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting’ Certificate (highly desirable).
It is a requirement in NSW that any ECEC (and OSHC) staff across the state must receive two doses of a COVID-19 vaccination by 8 November 2021.
By applying, you understand this requirement and will be vaccinated / can show evidence that you will be fully vaccinated by the required date. Would you like to know more?
Feel free to get in touch with our friendly team (who are former Educators and professionals ourselves) if you would like to know more, ask a question, or just to chat at firstname.lastname@example.org Does this role sound like the right fit?
We would love it if you would submit your resume outlining your experience, and a cover letter highlighting how you would be the perfect fit for this position.
Firefly HR- a small boutique organisation of professional and passionate educators and individuals who are driven to instil positive change in the OSHC and ECE professions.
- PPT 30hrs pw, Monday to Friday, Flexible Hours (e.g. 10:30am - 5pm - negotiable)
- Brand new facilities with own desk & computer, not accessible to the children.
- Approx $30.37 - $34.41 ph ($47K - $53.5K + 10% Super) | NFP & New service.