This service is located on land of the Biddegal/Bidjigal/Bedegal people of the Eora Nation, who are the original inhabitants and custodians of all land and water in the Georges River region. About the Role:
About the Service:
- Block shifts, get that sense of balance back.
- Plenty of time off the floor to complete admin tasks.
- Not counted in ratio, can be off the floor (but still present to provide guidance and leadership, build relationships with key stakeholders, families, children, and more).
- $73K - $80K (dependent on qualifications & expereince) + 10% superannuation
- Lead the management of the service, including the day to day running, strategic planning and future thinking, all compliance, keep up to date and ensure complying with the National Law & Regulations.
- Work with the PMC to improve service delivery.
- Staff management – on top of all staff related items.
- Review and implement policies and procedures.
- Foster the development of quality programs for the children (help mentor the Educational Leader in their role).
- Manage budget, enrolments and fees for the service.
- Ensure continuous improvement is always occurring at the service.
Who are we looking for?
- Supportive and experienced Assistant Coordinator in place who has been at the service for 20 years, who is lovely.
- Approved for under 75 places.
- Approved Provider is a Non-for Profit Parent Committee.
- Organises social events, such as Christmas party etc.
- Own office space on school grounds
- OSHC uses the school hall facilities for its programs
- Experienced in service management in OSHC (preferred) or ECE (considered).
- Someone looking for a change of Approved Providers, who wants to step up and make a positive difference.
- Ability to mentor other educators at the service and help guide the Educational Leader in this practice as well.
- A positive, professional and cooperative approach to working with educators, parents / carers, and the school community.
- A Diploma or above qualification in OSHC or a relevant field, or working towards.
- Great computer, communication, time management and organisational skills.
- Great knowledge of the NQF, NQS, My Time Our Place Framework and National Law & Regulations.
- CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk - Accredited Child Protection or willingness to obtain (1 day training).
- HLTAID012 (004 superseded) Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting or willingness to obtain (1 day training).
- Working with Children Check (WWCC).
- Criminal History Check.
It is a requirement in NSW that any ECEC (and OSHC) staff across the state must receive two doses of a COVID-19 vaccination by 8th November 2021. By applying, you understand this requirement and will be vaccinated / can show evidence that you will be fully vaccinated by the required date. Child Safety:
Looking for an individual that understands, adheres and promotes The National Principles for Child Safe Organisations
. In your position, you will create a culture, adopt strategies and take action to promote child wellbeing and prevent harm to children and young people. What now?
Please do not hesitate to inquire for any further questions on the position available - it is a fantastic opportunity for a leadership role with a Parent Management Committee.How to apply:
Include a cover letter with your resume for the position, stating how you would suit this role.
Please apply through the link or email the team at email@example.com
if you have any questions about the position.Firefly HREncouraging Positive Change in OSHC & ECE - made by Educators for Educators.
“Every child deserves a champion. An adult who will never give up on them, who understands the power of connection and insists that they become the best that they can possibly be.”
- RITA PIERSON
- Block shifts | off the floor position | Licenced for under 75 children
- $73K - $80K + Super | Long standing Assistant Coordinator
- Encouraged & paid Professional Development | Located on school grounds