Worimi! – Hello (Darug)
If you are a team player, possess great communication skills, and can take initiative when necessary, then these roles will be a great fit for you! You will be part of a strong and experienced team that values personalised professional development and strongly promotes educator wellbeing. What these roles look like:
What this Service looks like:
- 20 hours per week (afternoons only 5 days per week)
- This Service also runs vacation care, where your shift times will vary.
- Above Award Wages! $26 - $29 per hour + 10% super!
- Interact and engage with children on the floor, facilitate and implement programmed activities, engage in spontaneous play, support children, guide behaviour, participate in tasks as part of a strong team.
- Great professional development opportunities and regular team bonding activities and outings.
- Support from fantastic Educational Leader and Service Coordinator.
Let’s get to know you!
- Exceeding rated Service!
- Extremely supportive and hands on Assistant Coordinator, and Coordinator.
- Connections with the local community regarding sustainability, educational programs with the local council, and businesses.
- Team of long-standing educators who all have unique strengths and abilities.
- Loads of professional development opportunities.
- The team loves getting together and hosts team bonding events and outings.
- You are an experienced educator who is flexible and approachable.
- You must be able to run and participate in activities in an inclusive program that is tailored to the needs of the children and community.
- You can work in a team.
- You are capable to take charge and be independent in the role and how you get tasks done.
- Desirable: experience working with children.
- Required: a valid and current ‘HLTAID004 or HLTAID012- Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting’ Certificate (or willingness to obtain).
- Required: Valid and current NSW Paid Working with Children Check.
- Required: Ability to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination status.
Looking for an individual that understands, adheres, and promotes The National Principles for Child Safe Organisations
. In your position, you will create a culture, adopt strategies, and take action to promote child wellbeing and prevent harm to children and young people. A Working with Children Check applies to this position. Apply now!
to submit your resume along with a cover letter that outlines why you would make a great fit for this position.
This Service is located on the traditional land of the Bidjigal people, who are a clan of the Dharuk people. It is important for educators to understand the land on which they live in and work in order to spread education and knowledge about Aboriginal people and culture.
- Firefly HR – OSHC & ECE Specific Recruitment Encouraging Positive Change - made by Educators for Educators.-
- Afternoons Only | Opportunity to pick up Morning Shifts
- Permanent Part-Time | Job Stability
- Above Award Wages! | $26 - $29 per hour + Super + Allowances!