Worimi! – Hello (Darug)
This Service is located on the land traditionally belonging to the Darug people. ‘The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.’ – Jimmy Johnson More about this awesome opportunity:
More about this unique Service:
- Permanent part time educator position (20 hours per week).
- Must be available Monday - Friday
- Opportunity for more hours in the mornings.
- Above award wages! $25 - $29 per hour + 10% super
- Very supportive organisation who prioritises educator wellbeing.
- Great team environment.
- Have fun with kids while you work! Engage in play and a wide range of activities.
More about you!
- This is a brand new Service! Located in a school within a natural bushland setting.
- Amazing facilities and large shared spaces. You will only need to set up and pack down some resources.
- The team is knowledgeable and experienced.
- The Service reflects the school’s vision and values.
- The Service provides a unique range of activities, such as drama, robotics, learning musical instruments, physical education, science programs and more!
- Opportunity for career progression and growth within the organisation.
- Work for an organisation that sees you more than just an employee. You will be part of a team, that work together and support one another, and your wellbeing is prioritised.
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- You have a passion for working with children.
- You love to see children grow and develop in their own unique ways and gain joy from supporting this.
- You can think outside the box and come up with creative ideas for activities.
- You understand the importance of being a key part in the school and wider community.
- You are a team player and a friendly and supportive team member.
- You are open minded, confident, and flexible.
- You possess a sound/working understanding of the NQF, NQS, and child protection legislation.
- Desirable: you have experience in OSHC / OOSH.
- You are open to ongoing professional development and ongoing quality improvement.
Want to know more?
- HLTAID004 / 012 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting (or willingness to obtain- 1 day training).
- CHCPRT001- Identify and respond to children and young people at risk’ training (or willingness to obtain- 1 day training).
- Valid and current NSW Paid Working with Children Check.
- Must have: Valid and current paid NSW Working with Children Check.
- Must have: Covid-19 Vaccination (Fully vaccinated)
Feel free to get in touch with our friendly team (who are former Educators and Coordinators ourselves) if you would like to know more, ask a question, or just to chat at firstname.lastname@example.org Does this opportunity sound perfect for you?
We would love it if you would submit your resume
outlining your experience, and a cover letter
highlighting how you would be the perfect person for this position. Child Safety:
Looking for an individual that understands, adheres, and promotes The National Principles for Child Safe Organisations
. In your position, you will create a culture, adopt strategies, and take action to promote child wellbeing and prevent harm to children and young people. Firefly HR- a small boutique organisation of professional and passionate educators and individuals who are driven to instil positive change in the OSHC and ECE sectors.
- Permanent Part Time | Job Stability
- Amazing Grounds and Innovative New Service
- Supportive Organisation with room to grow!