Permanent Part-Time Educator and Casual Educators | OSHC/OOSH | Connells Point
This Service is located on the traditional land of the Bidjigal people of the Eora Nation. It is important for educators to recognise Aboriginal people as an integral part of this community and value their social and cultural contributions in order to share education and knowledge.
To learn more about the Bidjigal people, click here: https://en-academic.com/dic.nsf/enwiki/5014897 We are looking for engaging and hands-on educators who love working with children to join this friendly parent-managed Service! If you would love to work within a close-knit team, please apply now!
This Service is looking for enthusiastic educators to join their friendly and supportive team. The Service is offering a permanent part-time role (27.5 hours per week) across Before and After School shifts, plus Casual positions (various hours).
These roles would be perfect if you are studying or have other commitments during the day!
If you consider yourself to be a confident team-player with great communication skills, the ability to take initiative, and a desire to contribute to the programming and planning, then this Service would be a great fit for you! You will be part of a supportive and welcoming team who strongly value work-life balance. What these roles look like:
Let’s get to know you!
- Permanent part-time educator role at 27.5 hours per week (5 mornings and 5 afternoons a week)
- Casual educator positions with various hours available
- Children’s Services Award pay rates + 10% super + uniform allowance
- Interact and engage with children on the floor, facilitate and implement programmed activities, engage in spontaneous play, support children, guide behaviour, participate in tasks as part of an inclusive team
- Benefit from the support and experience of the Service Coordinator, Assistant Coordinator (Educational Leader), and a strong relationship with Parent Management Committee
- You will have previous experience working with children in an Education and Care environment
- You will have the confidence to contribute to the planning and development of engaging and inclusive activities
- You work well as part of a team
- Required: a valid and current ‘HLTAID004 or HLTAID012- Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting’ Certificate (or willingness to obtain).
- Required: Recent Criminal History Check (within the last 6 months).
- Required: Valid and current NSW Paid Working with Children Check.
- Required: Ability to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination status.
Looking for an individual that understands, adheres, and promotes The National Principles for Child Safe Organisations
. In your position, you will help to create a culture, adopt strategies, and take action to promote child wellbeing and prevent harm to children and young people A Working with Children Check applies to this position Would you like to work here?
Please do not hesitate to inquire for any further questions on the position via the team at email@example.com Apply now!
to submit your resume along with a cover letter that outlines why you would make a great fit for this position. Make sure you specify the amount of hours you can commit to on your application. Please ensure your resume is up to date & showcases who you are.
You may want to include a personal philosophy or mission statement to stand out from the other candidates. Please apply through the link.
Firefly HR – OSHC & ECE Specific Recruitment
Encouraging Positive Change - made by Educators for Educators.
- Permanent Part-Time (mornings and afternoons) and Casual positions
- Permanent Part-Time - 27.5 hours p/week | Casual roles - various hours
- Children's Services Award pay rates + 10% Super | Uniform Allowance