Warami! – Hello (Darug) This Service is located on the land traditionally belonging to the Darug people. The Darug people were known for their hunter-gatherer lifestyle. Learn more about the Darug people here: https://www.blacktown.nsw.gov.au/Community/Our-people/Aboriginal-communities 'It takes a big heart to help shape little minds.’
This well supported service is looking for an enthusiastic Certificate III educator to work alongside and collaborate with dedicated professionals in a team approach to delivering EYLF. Join a team that encourages younger children’s curiosity and the skills to explore and investigate.
If you’re looking for the Golden opportunity to achieve that work life, study balance then this could be the role for you. A Certificate III educator at all stages of their professional journey to join this Not for Profit Early Childhood Education service located in Stanhope Gardens. What makes these roles different from the rest?
Who are we looking for?
- Work alongside passionate educators who guide children through their learning journey of self discovery.
- Professional development is highly encouraged and supported.
- Fixed term contract until 16th December 2022.
- Available 4 days a week, No Wednesdays.
- 25 hours per week | Monday | Tuesday | Thursday & Friday.
- Your roster is Monday & Tuesday 8 am – 4 pm.
Thursday & Friday 9 am – 2:30 pm.
- Have access to an Early Childhood Australia (ECA) learning subscription for each Educator which gives you access to webinars, on demand training, and so much more.
- Exceeding Preschool caters to 3-5 years.
About the Education Service:
- Someone that has a natural affinity for children and a genuine desire to nurture their development.
- A Certificate III or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification.
- An understanding of the EYLF: Belonging, Being and Becoming: The Early Years Learning Framework for Australia.
- Someone with empathy and patience.
- Good communication skills.
- Working with children check.
- CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk - Accredited Child Protection or willingness to obtain (1 day training).
- HLTAID004/12 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting or willingness to obtain (1 day training).
- COVID-19 Vaccination status By applying, you understand this requirement and have the required document.
About the Approved Provider:
- Service operates above ratio.
- This service is already connected to the community and has links to a school, with great partnership plans in place (transition to school programs, familiarity with the surroundings, and so much more). The school framework happens to be enquiry based learning, which aligns well with the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) to help contribute to a community of learners.
- Preschool caters to 3-5 years.
- Licensed for 40 children.
- Service will operate, from 8:15 am to 3:45 pm.
- Although not open, the service already has an excellent reputation with a large waitlist (contests to the quality known in the community about this service).
- Service utilises Xplor for CCMS & documentation.
- Well resourced service with great indoor and outdoor flow.
- Non-for Profit Approved Provider with 6 total Early Childhood Education (ECE) services – this will be the 6th to operate. All ECE services have a low staff turnover.
- RDO’s available.
- Access to Employee Assistant Program (EAP) through the organisation.
- Opportunity to Salary Package / Sacrifice (conditions apply).
- Dedicated Approved Provider with quality of care to children guiding and leading their practice.
- Offers additional in-service professional development with the requests of the Educators in mind of what they are wanting to extend their knowledge on.
- Connect with the other ECE services in the organisation via network meetings, passion area meetings, and more.
- Looking for an individual that understands, adheres to, and promotes The National Principles for Child Safe Organisations. In your position, you will create a culture, adopt strategies, and take action to promote child wellbeing and prevent harm to children and young people.
Do you want to know more about the position? Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us Facebook @fireflyhrOSHC Instagram @fireflyhr
Yanu – Goodbye (Darug)
Firefly HR: Encouraging Positive Change - made by Educators for Educators.
- $21.30 - $22.73 p/h | Service operates above ratio.
- Fixed Term contract | 25 hours per week | until December 2022.
- Service invests in professional development | Exceeding service.