Worimi – Hello (Darug)
This service is located on land with the Traditional Owners being the Darug people. The Firefly HR Mission:
To promote the Out of School Hours Care (OSHC) industry and encourage quality educators to the profession.
To connect educators and centres with ease, through permanent or temporary recruitment.
To provide guidance and support to the OSHC sector.
We are recruiting for a fabulous Not for Profit Company that holds their employee’s wellbeing in high regard!
Are you seeking a rewarding job with fantastic work-life balance? Your opportunity is here! We are on the search for a passionate OSHC/OOSH professional to join an Exceeding Service in Windsor. This might be exactly what you are looking for! About the role:
More about the service:
- Permanent Part Time Educator Position – 20 hours per week (afternoons only)
- Above award wages $25-$29 per hour + 10% super
- Stability all year round – afternoons only in the term and block shifts during vacation care
- Suitable for a university student or for someone looking to enjoy their mornings!
- Option to study through the organisation
- Gain valuable experience and mentorship – work alongside a passionate Coordinator and 2 Assistant Coordinators
Service hours of operation:
- Medium - large Service licensed for just over 130 children. This means that there are a multitude of educators and staff to support you while you work!
- Collaborative, respectful, and caring relationships with the school
- Opportunity for career progression and growth as the organisation expands.
- Work for an organisation that values and supports your wellbeing
- To see a layout of this incredible school, visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_QMD3uTrT
- Before School care: 6:30am-8:30am
- After School care: 2:30pm-6:00pm
- Vacation Care: 6:30am-6:00pm
Does this sound like you?
- Stability of shifts | Shifts all year round – not restricted by school holidays
- Enhance your skills through career progression and network with like-minded professionals
- Increase your take-home pay - competitive salary packaging options
- Do you love going on holidays? Option to purchase additional leave throughout the year
- Comprehensive induction programs
- Regular training and professional development
- Supported by Educational Leaders who will provide top of the line mentoring
- Opportunity to network and collaborate with other OSHC services
- Fun and supportive team environment
- You have experience working with children - preferably in the OSHC or ECE sector
- You have a positive, can-do attitude
- You possess high emotional intelligence and the ability to communicate effectively with your co-workers and children.
- You are open minded, flexible, and innovative
- Required: a valid and current NSW Paid Working with Children Check (WWCC).
- Required: proof of your full COVID-19 Vaccination Status.
- Required: HLTAID012 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting or willingness to obtain (1 day training).
- Preferred: you have a working knowledge of the NQF and NQS.
- Preferred: CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk - Accredited Child Protection or willingness to obtain (1 day training).
Looking for an individual that understands, adheres, and promotes The National Principles for Child Safe Organisations. In your position, you will create a culture, adopt strategies, and take action to promote child wellbeing and prevent harm to children and young people. A Working with Children Check applies to this position. What now?
Please do not hesitate to inquire for any further questions on the position via the team at email@example.com How can I apply? Hit “APPLY”
We would love it if you would submit your resume
outlining your experience, and a cover letter
highlighting how you would be the perfect person for this position. - Firefly HR- a small boutique organisation of professional and passionate educators and individuals who are driven to instil positive change in the OSHC and ECE sectors -
- 20 hours per week | Permanent educator role |Afternoons only
- Above Award Wages! + super | Excellent work-life balance
- Opportunity for career progression and growth with a fantastic organisation