Worimi – Hello (Darug)
This service is located on land with the Traditional Owners being the Darug people. About the role:
More about the service:
- Permanent Part Time Educator Position – 30 hours per week (before and after school care Monday-Friday)
- Above award wages $26-$29 per hour + 10% super + Split Shift Allowance
- Excellent work life balance – middle of the day off during the term and block shifts in vacation care
- Suitable for a university student or for someone looking to enjoy their mornings!
- Option to study through the organisation
- Gain valuable experience and mentorship – work alongside a passionate team of leaders and educators
- Service licensed for 150 children – great opportunity to work alongside a passionate team of educators and build your knowledge!
- Great positive and supportive relationship with the school.
- The school staff are very communicative, cooperative, and caring towards the OSHC team.
- Opportunity for career progression and growth as the organisation expands.
- Work for an organisation that sees you more than an employee. You will be a part of a team, that work together and support one another.
Service hours of operation:
Before School Care: 6:30am-8:30am
After School Care: 2:30pm-6:00pm
Vacation Care: 6:30am-6:00pm The benefits:
Does this sound like you?
- Stability of shifts | Shifts all year round – not restricted by school holidays
- Opportunities for career progression within organisation
- Opportunities to network with like-minded professionals
- Above award salary + salary packaging options – this can increase your take-home pay!
- Option to purchase additional holiday leave – who doesn’t love a holiday?
- Comprehensive induction programs
- Regular training and professional development
- Access to Educational Leaders who provide coaching and guidance to educator teams to ensure the very best for children
- Supportive work environment
- You have a positive attitude and a passion for working with children.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are open minded, flexible, and adaptable.
- You have experience in the OSHC/ECE sector and are looking for a permanent role.
- Must have: a valid and current NSW Paid Working with Children Check (WWCC).
- Must have: proof of your full COVID-19 Vaccination Status.
- Required: HLTAID012 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting or willingness to obtain (1 day training).
- Desirable: you have a working knowledge of the NQF and NQS.
- Desirable: CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk - Accredited Child Protection or willingness to obtain (1 day training).
Looking for an individual that understands, adheres, and promotes The National Principles for Child Safe Organisations. In your position, you will create a culture, adopt strategies, and take action to promote child wellbeing and prevent harm to children and young people. A Working with Children Check applies to this position. What now?
Please do not hesitate to inquire for any further questions on the position via the team at firstname.lastname@example.org How can I apply? Hit “APPLY”
We would love it if you would submit your resume
outlining your experience, and a cover letter
highlighting how you would be the perfect person for this position. - Firefly HR- a small boutique organisation of professional and passionate educators and individuals who are driven to instil positive change in the OSHC and ECE sectors -
- 30 hours per week | Permanent educator role | Before and After School Care
- Above Award Wages! + super | Excellent work-life balance
- Opportunity for career progression and growth with a fantastic organisation