Worimi – Hello (Dharug)
This service is located on land with the Traditional Owners being the Dharug people. The nitty-gritty:
Where you’ll spend your time:
- Permanent Part Time Educator Position – 35 hours per week (mornings and afternoons)
- Above award wages $26-$29 per hour + 10% super + split shift allowance
- Split shifts, enjoy the middle of the day!
- Suitable for an OSHC professional who is looking for a change of scene or a lover of work-life balance!
- Option to complete your Certificate III through the organisation
- Work alongside a passionate Coordinator and team of educators
- Facilitate an educational program for school aged children
- Act in compliance to the National Quality Standards
- Share your ideas and collaborate with like minded educators
- Participate in a fast paced environment
- This beautiful service is in Springwood, a town within the Blue Mountains. Why not go on a little hike in the middle of the day? What a treat!
- Service is licenced for 60 children; on average 30 children attend per session
- Opportunities for small group experiences
- Nestled within beautiful green scenery with public transport nearby
- Service hours of operation:
- Before School Care – 6:30am-8:45am
- After School Care – 3:00pm-6:30pm
- Vacation Care – this service does not operate during vacation care; you will have the opportunity to work at a different service during the holiday period.
Does this sound like you?
- Shift stability – shifts all year round!
- Organisation highly values employee wellbeing
- Plenty of opportunities for career progression and networking with like-minded educators
- Above award salary with excellent salary packaging options
- Option to purchase additional holiday leave – who doesn’t love a vacation?
- In-depth induction programs, rest assured you will be guided by a great leadership team
- Professional development opportunities
- Access to an Educational Leader
- Opportunities for networking and collaboration with other services
- A supportive team environment
- You are a passionate childcare professional looking for a rewarding opportunity
- You are flexible and adaptable
- You have excellent communication skills and a natural ability to build positive relationships
- You are motivated to make a difference in the childcare sector
- You are motivated to participate in a fast paced environment
- You are willing to learn and get involved in all aspects of the job
- Required: a valid and current NSW Paid Working with Children Check (WWCC).
- Required: proof of your full COVID-19 Vaccination Status.
- Required: HLTAID012 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting or willingness to obtain (1 day training).
- Preferred: you have a working knowledge of the NQF and NQS.
- Preferred: CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk - Accredited Child Protection or willingness to obtain (1 day training).
Looking for an individual that understands, adheres, and promotes The National Principles for Child Safe Organisations. In your position, you will create a culture, adopt strategies, and take action to promote child wellbeing and prevent harm to children and young people. A Working with Children Check applies to this position. What now?
Please do not hesitate to inquire for any further questions on the position via the team at firstname.lastname@example.org How can I apply? Hit “APPLY”
We would love it if you would submit your resume
outlining your experience, and a cover letter
highlighting how you would be the perfect person for this position. - Firefly HR- a small boutique organisation of professional and passionate educators and individuals who are driven to instil positive change in the OSHC and ECE sectors -
- 35 hours per week | Permanent educator role | Mornings and Afternoons
- Above Award Wages! + 10% super + Split shift allowance
- Opportunity for career progression and growth with a fantastic organisation