After School Care Youth Based Program.
Join our wonderful team of Educators and be part of our After School Care program. Our program located in Bondi is designed to create an atmosphere of learning and to excite the physical and mental development of your child. We combine the traditional ASC program with recreational and learning activities that are in high demand for this age group. And our vacation care is a recreational and excursion based program over the School Holidays. Are you someone who
About our program
- Is available Monday to Friday, preferably Tuesday to Friday between 2.30 pm – 6.30 pm.
- Is innovative and works collaboratively and assist our Youth Space/ OOSH Manager to design, establish and evaluate the program, curriculum, and activities designed to educate, excite, and engage children.
- Can demonstrate initiative and create a safe and fun environment for children.
- Is approachable and engages with families.
- Can assist in the supervision and facilitation of interactive, recreational, and engaging activities targeted to young people ages 8- 12 years.
- Can make recommendations to the OOSH coordinator for improvement on equipment, supplies, facility, and program needs.
- Has experience reporting issues or concerns regarding the safety of clients and any WHS concerns to the coordinator.
- Experienced in planning and preparing nutritious snacks for children.
- Can contribute to documenting and evaluating children’s play based learning experiences.
- Learn | Create | Inspire | Excite.
- Supportive, youth focused work environment.
- Access to a comprehensive service environment to meet the needs of clients seeking assistance.
- Opportunity to contribute to the greater good of the community.
- After school care is from 3 pm – 7 pm.
- Vacation care operates from 8 am – 6 pm.
- Stimulating care experiences include skateboarding lessons, dancing lessons, self defence, and more.
- Is designed to create an atmosphere to learn, inspire and support the child’s developmental needs.
- WWCC current Working with Children Check.
- Proven experience working with school aged children.
- Relevant Qualification in childcare or teaching: Certificate IV in Outside School Hours Care, Diploma in Children's Services, Teaching Qualification or relevant ACECQA approved qualifications.
- HLTAID04/02 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting’ Certificate (or willingness to obtain).
- Current ‘CHCPRT001- Identify and respond to children and young people at risk’ training (or willingness to obtain).
- COVID-19 Vaccination status preferred. By applying, you understand this requirement and have the required document.
Looking for an individual that understands, adheres to, and promotes The National Principles for Child Safe Organisations
. In your position, you will create a culture, adopt strategies, and take action to promote child wellbeing and prevent harm to children and young people. Does this sound like the role for you? Do you want to know more?
Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Connect with us
“We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which we work and learn and pay respect to the First Nations Peoples and their Elders, past, present, and future.
- Educator for our Youth based program 8 - 12 years.
- Casual with consistent hours | 2 to 4 days per week | 4 hour shift.
- Award Wage | $30 dependent qualification and experience.