Career Pathway in Education
Educators have such an important role, they work with children in their formative years, introduce them to the school environment and help them to develop key skills that provide the basis for future learning.
Our preschool in Marsden Park is looking for someone who shares their passion for providing quality outcomes for preschoolers. There are two classrooms with great facilities where you can excel in your studies.
As a dynamic team of educators, we will guide and support you on your educational and professional journey. If you have a strong commitment to learning and teaching, your work in this position will lead to great learning outcomes for children. “Teaching is the one profession that creates all other professions.” Unknown
Is this career opportunity for you?
- Get paid whilst you learn.
- Collaborating with educators in providing the approved learning framework (EYLF).
- Create a fun, stimulating, safe, and secure learning environment.
- Interacting with children, families, and professionals.
- 3 hours each week during work hours dedicated towards your studies.
- Have access to resources to support you in obtaining your Cert III qualification.
- Your own mentor is an experienced Educational Leader to support your learning.
- Be part of a dynamic team who thrives on providing quality learning experiences for 3 - 5 year olds.
We are looking for
- Career pathway in Education.
- A rewarding opportunity to shape the next generation.
- Full time hands on learning experience Monday to Friday.
- Networking opportunities across multiple services.
- Achieve a Certificate III qualification in Early Childhood Education.
- Work in an Exceeding Preschool aged children 3 – 5 years.
- Obtain your qualification within 2 years.
Why this service?
- Someone with empathy, patience, planning, and organisation skills.
- Someone that has a natural affinity for children and a genuine desire to nurture their development.
- Has a passion and commitment to ongoing professional learning.
- Willingness to learn & achieve a Cert III qualification in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Share our values that align with respect, encouragement, and care.
- Current and valid NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC), or willing to obtain.
- Must be over 18 years and have current Working Rights.
- Long Day Care (LDC) only caters to 3-5 years (extended hours preschool).
- Open during school holidays, closes 2 weeks around Christmas / New Year.
- State of the art purpose-built facilities and technology, including iPads, and smartboards.
- Inspired by project-based learning / Reggio Emilia Approach.
- Exceeding the NQS, is a great achievement. Demonstrates the quality of the service, educators, and provider.
- Parking on site, it's preferred you have your license.
- Staff wellbeing is important, we focus on supporting educators with celebrations and incentives in place throughout the year.
- Work for an approved provider that sees you more than an employee. You will be a part of a team, that works together and support one another.
- Work somewhere where you are valued with training and connections to other services.
Looking for an individual that understands, adheres to, and promotes The National Principles for Child Safe Organisations
. In your position, you will create a culture, adopt strategies, and take action to promote child wellbeing and prevent harm to children and young people. Does this sound like the role for you?
Submit your resume with a cover letter highlighting how you would make a great fit for Certificate III Trainee.
Do you want to know more about the position? Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us on: Facebook
Yanu – Goodbye (Darug)
This service is located on land that is part of the Country of the inland Darug people, whose territory extended from the Blue Mountains to the coast. The word Darug comes from the Aboriginal word for yam.
- Study your Cert III at an Exceeding Preschool that caters to 3-5 yr olds.
- Earn while you learn | Study time during work hours.
- Networking | Mentoring | Professional Development Opportunities.