Multi Site Leadership Position in Oatley.
Join a community devoted to supporting families in accessing quality care for their children. The Program Coordinator will be the Educational Leader in this wonderful Outside School Hours Care service. For you to be successful the role will not be part of the ratio, allowing you to focus on leading your team in delivering stimulating care experiences for school aged children.
This Not For Profit vision is to create a safe and nurturing environment where children can experience ownership and independence, while at the same time becoming socially responsible and building relationships.Job Benefits
About the role
- Flexible working arrangements.
- You’ll be supported by the General Manager.
- Supportive leadership structure to Enhance quality outcomes for children, families, and the community.
- The provider encourages and supports professional development.
- You are supported by the services leadership team to effect positive change.
- Innovative OOSH program, with plenty of opportunities ahead.
- Integrates input and is looking to implement a reconciliation action plan.
- Supportive leadership structure including 2x Coordinators one for each site, a greens team, a wellbeing team, a social team, and supervisors.
Our OOSH acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land the Biddegal people of the Eora Nation.
- Part Time 35 hours per week, off the floor not part of the ratio.
- You'll be the Educational Leader.
- Inspire and Motivate educators understanding of educational programs and practice.
- Work collaboratively with the team involving critical thinking.
- Encourage continuous improvement across all aspects of the service.
- Building knowledge, skills, and professionalism of educators.
- Leading the development and implementation of My Time Our Place.
We are looking for
- Experienced team of supervisors to collaborate with.
- Supportive experienced Manager.
- Professional development opportunities.
- BSC 7 am – 9 am | ASC 3 pm – 6 pm | VAC 7 am – 6 pm.
- Childcare Management Software OWNA & QikKids.
- Oosh program at two locations, a short walk (550m) between services.
- One program is approved for 90 places and the second program is approved for 45 places.
- Proven experience in a similar role at a similar size service.
- Someone who understands the developmental needs of school aged children.
- Someone with experience working in OSHC or Educational Leader experience is a bonus.
- Someone who can foster the development of each child’s self-esteem and pride in his or her cultural heritage.
- Communication skills and emotional intelligence enable you to work with parents, children, your team, and community members.
- A Diploma or Certificate IV in School Age Education and Care or equivalent qualification.
- You can collaboratively, support and embed programs and practice.
- Someone who can lead, build and empower educators in play based learning.
- Someone with experience working in the Outside School Hours Care sector.
- Knowledge of the National Quality Standards.
- CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk - Accredited Child Protection or willingness to obtain.
- HLTAID004/02 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting or willingness to obtain.
- Diploma in Children’s Services (Out-of-Hours-Care), or equivalent.
- WWCC current Working with Children Check.
Looking for an individual that understands, adheres to, and promotes The National Principles for Child Safe Organisations
. In your position, you will create a culture, adopt strategies, and take action to promote child wellbeing and prevent harm to children and young people. Does this sound like the role for you?
Submit your resume with a cover letter highlighting how you would make a great fit for Program Coordinator.
Do you want to know more about the position? Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions at email@example.comFollow us on Facebook
@fireflyhrFirefly HR: Encouraging Positive Change - made by Educators for Educators
- Program Coordinator | Off the floor | Part Time 35 hrs per week.
- Flexible Working Arrangements | Block or Split Shifts
- Competitive pay pending qualification and Experience $34-$37