Educational Leader | Outside School Hours Care and Vacation Care | Rose Bay Budyeri kamaru! – Hello (Gadigal)
This Service acknowledges that they are based on the land of the Gadigal and Birrabirragal people, the traditional custodians of the land. The area is rich in local Aboriginal history and the Service pays respect to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people living in, working in or visiting this area.
To learn more, please click here: https://www.woollahra.nsw.gov.au/community/about_our_community/history_and_heritage/aboriginal_heritage Are you a passionate and engaged Educator looking to really make a difference as Educational Leader?
This Service is looking for an amazing and dedicated Educational Leader who is able to think outside the box and really help them to grow and develop.
Are you already an Educational Leader looking to make your own mark when mentoring a team and working towards delivering quality outcomes for children? Or have you got a passion for programming, and a really strong knowledge of NQF, NQS, MTOP and compliance, and are now ready to step up in your own space?
You will be part of an experienced team that highly values professional development and promotes educator wellbeing. An engaged and supportive Parent Management Committee works hard to ensure that the Service is well resourced and encouraged by the school community.
This role is being offered as a permanent part-time position and can be flexible around split shifts and block shifts for the right person. Why does this role sound good?
Let’s get to know you!
- Permanent part-time position
- Flexible on hours and around block or split shifts – happy to discuss with the right person
- Above award wages with wage increase after 3 months!
- Genuine chance to make a difference to the Service and the children as Educational Leader - inspire and motivate your team, leading the development and implantation of a quality program and encouraging critical reflection and continuous improvement
- Supportive community and Parent Management Committee who are really happy to spend money on resourcing the Service well and making sure the children are happy and engaged
- Plenty of professional development opportunities available as well as a focus on educator wellbeing and engagement
- You will ideally have a Diploma or Certificate IV in School Age Education and Care or equivalent qualification in OSHC. Or extensive and 1-2 years of proven experience in a similar role
- You will have extensive experience in OSHC or working in an Educational Leader capacity
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the NQF - NQS, Framework, Regulations
- You can work well with a team and will be able to collaboratively, support and embed programs and practice
- You will really understand the developmental needs of school-aged children
- You will be someone who can empower and lead educators in play-based learning
- Communication skills and emotional intelligence enable you to work with parents, children, your team, and community members
- You are capable of being independent in the role and how you get tasks done
- Required: a valid and current ‘HLTAID004 or HLTAID012- Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting’ Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- Required: CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk - Accredited Child Protection or willingness to obtain (or willingness to obtain)
- Required: Recent Criminal History Check (within the last 6 months).
- Required: Valid and current NSW Paid Working with Children Check.
- Required: Ability to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination status.
Looking for an individual that understands, adheres, and promotes The National Principles for Child Safe Organisations
. In your position, you will create a culture, adopt strategies, and take action to promote child wellbeing and prevent harm to children and young people. A Working with Children Check applies to this position. Would you like to work here?
Please do not hesitate to inquire for any further questions on the position via the team at email@example.com Apply now!
to submit your resume along with a cover letter that outlines why you would make a great fit for this position. Make sure you specify the amount of hours you can commit to on your application. Please ensure your resume is up to date & showcases who you are.
You may want to include a personal philosophy or mission statement to stand out from the other candidates. Please apply through the link. Firefly HR – OSHC & ECE Specific Recruitment Encouraging Positive Change - made by Educators for Educators.
- Permanent Part-Time Educational Leader | 30 hours negotiable
- Mixture of Split and Block Shifts - flexible for the right person
- Above award wages with wage increase after 3 months