Full Time 38hrs or Part Time Hours 35 hours pw
Monday to Friday.,Competitive Pay $35 – $36 + Allowances + Super + Employee Benefits
Not For Profit OSHC Service located in Castle Hill and Baulkham Hills
Your New Role Offers
• Employee access to well being initiatives, a range of fee free programs and study options Cert III, Cert IV, and Diploma qualifications, comprehensive induction programs, and a supportive team, where you will be mentored and receive guidance in your Learning for life.
• Salary Packaging options and access to Referral employee bonus.
• Employee access to employee benefits program, offering a range of discounts on fashion, entertainment, restaurants, furniture, petrol, insurance, and even grocery items!
• Leadership support consisting of experienced Coordinator, Area Manager and Pedagogy, Policy, and Practice Advisor Support.
• Collaborative networking opportunities, where you connect with your colleagues from different services.
• Out of Ratio Admin hours each week.
• Gain exposure to a Nominated Supervisor role, leading you to future career opportunities.
In Castle Hill
• The Assistant Coordinator will also be the Educational Leader.
• Perfect for someone with a strong passion for programming, a genuine desire to learn, and a love for working with children and young people.
• Exceeding OSHC service providing education and care experiences, predominantly from the school hall. Operating hours, BSC 6:30 am – 8:45 am| ASC 2:30 pm – 6:30 pm |School Holidays 6:30 am – 6:30 pm.
In Baulkham Hills
• Your leadership skills will contribute to a collaborative and inclusive work environment, where every team member feels empowered and supported.
• This Service has its own dedicated space within the school grounds as well as shared spaces such as the school hall and outdoor play spaces.
• Large OSHC operating Before 7 am – 8:30 am | After 3:10 pm – 6:30 pm & Vacation Care 7:15 – 6:15 pm.
What are we looking for?
• Proactive, solution focused, and self motivated individual, seeking a career in OSHC.
• Proven experience in leading and mentoring a team.
• Ability to support a team in a fostering & collaborative learning environment.
• Good understanding of child development and effective child engagement strategies.
• Previous experience in a similar leadership position within an educational setting.
• Good understanding of the National Quality Framework and My Time Our Place.
• Capability to support educators in their professional practice and lead a culture of continuous quality improvement.
• You embrace a positive and compassionate approach when interacting with children who may have support needs or demonstrate complex behaviours. Your caring nature will make a significant impact on their development and well being.
Apply or connect with us at. firstname.lastname@example.org. You may want to include a personal philosophy or mission statement to stand out from the other candidates.
Child Safety: Looking for an individual who understands, adheres to, and promotes The National Principles for Child Safe Organisations (The Child Safe Standards). In your position, you will create a culture, adopt strategies, and take action to promote child wellbeing and prevent harm to children and young people.
Requirement A NSW Working With Children Check.
Proven experience, Cert III, or Diploma in Children’s Services (Out-of-Hours-Care), or equivalent.
Completion of Approved Child Protection Training or willing to obtain.
Completion of Provide First Aid – Education and Care setting or willing to obtain.